Catena Media provides exclusive sports betting content to AL.com, including picks, analysis, tools and sportsbook offers to help bettors get in on the action. Please wager responsibly.
The NFC South is still up for grabs and using a FanDuel promo code will make you eligible for a $1,000 no sweat first bet for Falcons vs. Panthers on Thursday Night Football.
FanDuel promo code: How to get a $1,000 no sweat first bet for Falcons vs. Panthers
The FanDuel no sweat first bet promo is one of the best welcome bonuses you’ll find across the major sportsbooks.
To register, make an account using any of our FanDuel promo code links and deposit $10 or more. Then, wager at least $10 on the Thursday Night Football game.
If it misses, FanDuel will provide a 100% refund to cover your losses. There’s no promo code required to sign up. Just follow these simple steps:
- Use our FanDuel promo code links to go to FanDuel (with no promo code needed), then click ‘Join Now’.
- Pick your state and complete the process to open your account.
- Deposit a minimum of $10.
- Wager $10 or greater on the Falcons vs. Panthers game and if you lose, get a full refund up to $1,000.
This promo is only for new users and refunds will be sent in the form of free bets. FanDuel will replenish losses on bets between $10 and $1,000.
You can use the no sweat first bet promo on any of the wagering options offered by FanDuel, not just TNF. The bonus will be applied to whichever event you place your first bet on.
Free bets expire after 14 days and can’t be withdrawn for cash. To read the terms and conditions, click any promo link on this page.
FanDuel promo code: Week 10 TNF preview and NFL promotions
Despite holding home field advantage, the Panthers are 3-point underdogs and the total is set at 43.5. Atlanta holds a 6-3 record against the spread while Carolina is 3-6.
FanDuel consistently offers the top promotions in the industry. Here’s what available heading into Week 10:
- Odds boost: Receive boosted odds on markets selected by FanDuel.
- Kay Adams boost: Get increased odds on parlays made by NFL analyst Kay Adams.
- NFL 2×1: Place a wager on both teams to complete their first pass attempt in select games.
If you or a loved one has questions or needs to talk to a professional about gambling, call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net for more information.