Get caught up on John Dutton and his family by streaming the first four seasons of “Yellowstone” on Peacock ahead of the premiere of season 5 later this month.
The hit series – starring Kevin Costner, Cole Hauser, Wes Bentley, Luke Grimes and Kelly Reilly – debuts the season 5 premiere on Sunday, Nov. 13.
“Yellowstone” is an original drama that “chronicles the Dutton family, led by John Dutton (Kevin Costner), who controls the largest contiguous cattle ranch in the United States. Amid shifting alliances, unsolved murders, open wounds, and hard-earned respect – the ranch is in constant conflict with those it borders – an expanding town, an Indian reservation, and America’s first national park.”
Paramount Network describes the upcoming season 5.
“Amid shifting alliances and a growing list of enemies, the Dutton family’s legacy is jeopardized like never before, and retribution is certain.”
The season 5 debut will be a two-hour premiere and will be streamed on Paramount+ (free trial). The streaming service offers a 7-day free trial, and features more than 20,000 episodes and movies from ViacomCBS family, which includes CBS, Comedy Central, BET, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and more.
There are two tiers to the streaming service. For $4.99 per month, you get limited commercials. For $9.99 per month, there are no commercials. Both tiers come with the 7-day free trial.
Meanwhile, Peacock is the place for NBC Universal content and has an archive of NBC comedies and dramas, live sports, Universal Studios films and new original content.
Peacock TV options
There are a few options to consider.
- Peacock TV Free: Just like the name implies, this is a free service. There are ads and you have access to a limited library or archive.
- Peacock Premium with Ads: For $4.99 a month or $50 a year, this plan gives users full access to Peacock TV content with commercial breaks
- Peacock Premium without Ads: For $9.99 a month or $100 a year. This paid plan gives users full access to Peacock TV content with no commercials
What is available on Peacock?
- Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
- Thousands of hours of iconic TV shows, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
- Peacock Channels – playing your favorite movies, shows, and clips, 24-7. Scroll less and stream more with The Office Shorts, SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, Seth Meyers Now, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- A daily dose of live news, showcasing the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News; plus late night and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO.
- Live Sports, including the upcoming U.S. Open as well the English Premier League.
- Kids’ movies and shows, including brand-new seasons of Where’s Waldo? and Curious George.
- Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
What devices support Peacock?
Peacock is available across a variety of devices.
Peacock is compatible with web Browsers including Chrome 70+ (Windows/Mac), Firefox 65+ (Windows/Mac), MS Edge 40+ (Windows 10 or above) and Safari 12+ (Mac). It is available on Mobile and Tablet Devices such as Android: 6.0 or above and iOS: 11 or above.
You can connect TVs, Game Consoles and Streaming Devices, including Android TV-enabled Smart TVs, such as Sony Bravia, and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above.
- Apple TV: Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tvOS 13 or above,
- Chromecast: 1st Generation or above,
- LG Smart TV: LG WebOS 3.5 or above
- 4Vizio TV: SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer)
- Xbox One
Mark Heim is a reporter for The Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @Mark_Heim.