Catena Media provides exclusive sports betting content to AL.com, including picks, analysis, tools and sportsbook offers to help bettors get in on the action. Please wager responsibly.
Sunday Night Football brings us the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Miami Dolphins in Week 7, and with BetMGM bonus code ALBONUS, you can get up to a $1,000 risk-free bet to use on the action.
BetMGM bonus code ALBONUS: Claim your $1,000 risk-free bet for Steelers vs. Dolphins
Being able to make your first wager at BetMGM and have it be insured if it loses is a great way to kick off your membership. With BetMGM bonus code ALBONUS, you’ll be able to get up to $1,000 covered if your initial bet loses, whether it’s on Steelers vs. Dolphins or any other game.
To qualify, you must be 21 years of age or older and be in a state that has legal sports betting. Use our links to sign up, then deposit at least $10 to qualify. Then whatever your first bet is will be protected up to $1,000. If you lose, you’ll get your bet back as site credit.
Follow these steps to claim your offer:
- Click any of our BetMGM bonus code links, then use the Register button on the BetMGM site to sign up.
- Complete the registration form, making sure to use bonus code ALBONUS, then deposit at least $10 into your account.
- Make your first bet on any game. If it doesn’t win, you’ll receive a 100% match on your first bet, up to $1,000.
Here’s how free bets are paid out at BetMGM:
- If your first bet of $50 or more doesn’t win, you’ll receive free bets broken into 20% of your total bet.
- If it’s $49 or less, you’ll get one single free bet to use that’s equal to your initial wager.
Just know that your free bets must be used within seven days after they are credited to your account. Full promo terms and conditions can be found by clicking on one of our BetMGM links.
Click to claim your BetMGM bonus with code ALBONUS
BetMGM bonus code for IL, KS, LA: Bet $10, get $200 in free bets
If you live in Illinois, Louisiana, or Kansas, this special BetMGM bonus code link above will give you $200 in free bets for betting $10 on the Steelers vs. Dolphins game.
Click the Play Now button above and make your first deposit. Then bet $10 or more moneyline on the game, and if any team scores a touchdown in the game, you’ll receive $200 in free bets. Since there’s only been one game this season without a touchdown being scored, you’re almost guaranteed the free bets on top of whatever winnings you can get.
BetMGM bonus code ALBONUS: Use your $1,000 risk-free bet on Steelers vs. Dolphins SNF odds
With the Dolphins getting Tua Tagovailoa back this week, it drastically shifted the spread in Miami’s favor. It doesn’t help that the Steelers have a quarterback issue of their own, with Kenny Pickett earmarked for a return after his concussion, but Mitch Trubisky ready to take over if needed.
Much of this tilt toward the Dolphins has been the success of its passing game with the 1-2 combination of Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle, which is part of the reason why Miami is ranked second in the NFL in passing yard per game. With the Steelers’ defense struggling against the pass, you can see why the Dolphins are favored by more than a touchdown.
Click to claim BetMGM’s $1,000 risk-free bet
BetMGM bonus code: NFL promotions for Week 7
BetMGM bonuses don’t stop at the risk-free welcome offer, as you’ll see plenty of promotions to take advantage of the longer you’re a user of their site. Here are some of the more popular NFL promos you can use for Week 7 action::
- Odds boosts: Every day, you’ll find new odds boosts offered that give you enhanced odds on popular bets like game and player props.
- One-Game Parlay Protection: Make an NFL One Game Parlay with four legs or more, and if you just come up short with one leg losing, you’ll get back $25 in free bets.
- Refer-a-friend: Refer a friend who signs up using your referral link and you’ll both get a $50 free bet usable anywhere on BetMGM.
If you or a loved one has questions or needs to talk to a professional about gambling, call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net for more information.